- 8in FWB-FWA 3Phase Riser and Spool Sectional Repair
- Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ
- Offshore North West Java, Indonesia
- 23 days fixed shutdown duration
- July 2016
- Mode of Intervention
- Subsea IMR 2015-2017 (Saturation Diving
- Water Depth
PHE ONWJ required a riser and spool sectional repair at 8in FWB-FWA 3Phase the existing line (23 days fixed shutdown). It was found leak near FWA Platform location (approx length is 40m). Since leak cannot be repaired by clamp, the riser and spool needs to be replaced to secure the production target of Foxtrot Field.
Therefore OSI replace 8in FWB-FWA 3Phase riser and spool as per client instruction . OSI utilized DPII DSV Crest Odyssey 1 saturation diving. The scope of work consisted of:
- Pre-shutdown (Positioning and trial, as found survey, soil/ pipe preparation and etc).
- De-oiling & Isolation Shutdown
- 8in FWB-FWA 3Phase Existing riser and spool removal.
- New 8in FWB-FWA 3Phase riser and Spool Installation.
- Tensioning & KaMOS Gasket Test.
- As Built Survey.